Get your Axa health insurance in Ireland here!
You can currently get Axa health insurance in Ireland at extremely great prices. There are a range of different products available depending on your circumstances. Their most popular level of cover is the standard Level 1 cover:
- Full cover for a private room in a public hospital
- Full cover for all cardiac procedures
- Full cover for day case procedures
- Cover for in patient consultant fees
- Full cover for out patient care
- Cancer care support benefit for accommodation costs
- GP visits up to €30 per visit
- Dentist fees up to €40 per visit
- Physiotherapist costs up to €30 per visit
Their next most popular product is the Level 2 Everyday Cover. This has all of the above to offer but also includes the following:
- Optical expenses up to €50 per visit
- Massage therapist fees for baby and sports massage
- Dietician and reflexologist up to €30 per visit
There are over 10 different levels of cover available from Axa. The higher the level of cover is, the higher your annual premium will be. Getting a quote has never been so easy before. You can call their helpline where a representative will be happy to assist you in getting a new quotation. Their telephone number can be found on their website which can be found at Axa.ie.
You can also get a quote online. Simply visit their website and click on "Quote me now". You will be given a quote in minutes where you can then either purchase it or ask for a member of their team to call you back to discuss it further. Please visit www.axa.ie for more information.
- Google images